Miyerkules, Hunyo 22, 2011

CUTE LOVE QOUTES!







Trying to forget someone
you love is like trying to remember
someone you never met.
True love never dies as we see in our eyes,
only when we let go that
we can truly say goodbye.
Real loss only occurs
when you lose something that you love more than yourself.
How can I forget you
when your always on my mind?
How can I not want you
when your all I want inside?
How can I let you go
when I can't see us apart?
How can I not love you
when you control my heart?
A lost love is never lost unless
what's lost is the love for your lover.
Without you there is no love.
Without you there is no me.
Without you there is nothing.
So I'm asking, baby,
please don't leave.
I cry because I know
he doesn't feel the way I do.
I cry because I think of
how pathetic I am,
and I cry because
I think I'll be crying forever.
Some people say the worst way
to miss someone is when
they are right next to you
and you know you can't have them,
but it's worse when you thought you didn't want them anymore
and then all of a sudden you realize
you can't live without them.
A million words wouldn't bring you back.
I know because I've tried.
Neither would a million tears.
I know because I've cried!
It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone,
when you're heart still does.
It is now one of my biggest regrets in this life:
not to have seen the extent of your love for me.
Sometimes I wish I had never met you
because then I could go to bed at night not
knowing there was someone like you out there.
A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding..
Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling..
And the most painful thing is,
no one really hears it, except you..
How can I promise you forever when tomorrow is so far away from me?
How can I dry your tears when I have a bleeding heart inside of me?
how can I ever forget you when your name is etched so deep within me?
Maybe if I had just looked away that first night you came towards me,
everything would be different and my heart wouldn't be breaking right now.
I wish that you were here or that I were there,
or that we were together anywhere!
The saddest love is to love someone,
to know that they still want you,
but the circumstances don't let you have them.
Every single person in this world waits for love in their life.
Some people say love didn't come to them
but it was right in front of their eyes.
Some people wait a lifetiime for true love,
I should know, I'm still waiting for my true love.
Our sweetest songs are
those that tell of the saddest thoughts.
The worst thing a guy can do
is let a girl fall in love when
he doesn't intend to catch her fall.
Love is born with a smile,
grows with a kiss,
and dies with a tear.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento